Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT):
- 7/14/2017 – Waters Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $170.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/14/2017 – Waters Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a $190.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/13/2017 – Waters Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $202.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Over the past six months, shares of Water Corp. have performed in line with the Zacks classified Instruments-Scientific industry. The company has a strong presence in the chromatography instrument and pharmaceuticals markets. Going forward, Waters Corp. believes that strength in end markets, stable demand from pharmaceutical business, steady growth in recurring revenue and modest recovery in industrial markets will accelerate its growth momentum. The company has delivered strong organic growth over the past few quarters on the back of continuous operational improvement and ever judicious use of shareholder capital. Also, steady rollout of innovative products and rapid traction of existing product add to its strength. However on the flip side, softness in the company’s academic and government businesses are expected to thwart growth. Further, currency headwinds are expected to somewhat hinder the company’s sales, going forward.”
- 7/13/2017 – Waters Corporation had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company. They now have a $205.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $195.00.
- 7/10/2017 – Waters Corporation was downgraded by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $194.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $183.00. They wrote, “needle-movers” that could generate growth for the next year.Finally, the increase in Leonard’s price target merely reflects an expansion in the peer multiple and a six-month roll-forward of his valuation period.Related Links:Benzinga’s Top Upgrades, Downgrades For July 10, 2017Pressure Biosciences CEO On Its Beaten Down Stock: ‘We Can Now Begin To Focus On The Area That Is Most Important’______Image Credit: By NASA [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons Posted-In: Dan Leonard Deutsche Bank ToolsAnalyst Color Downgrades Price Target Analyst Ratings Tech Best of Benzinga © 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved. Related Articles (WAT) Benzinga's Top Upgrades, Downgrades For July 10, 2017 View Comments and Join the Discussion! View the discussion thread. document.write(”) Newsletter & Alerts