Agrium (NYSE: AGU) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 7/14/2017 – Agrium was given a new $110.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 7/10/2017 – Agrium was upgraded by analysts at Scotiabank from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $110.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/10/2017 – Agrium had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $107.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $114.00.
- 7/4/2017 – Agrium was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Estimates for Agrium for second-quarter 2017 have been going down of late. Agrium is still reeling under the effects of the depressed prices of crop nutrients which is expected to continue to weigh on its sales and earnings. Nitrogen and potash prices remain under pressure. The crop pricing environment is also expected to remain soft in the near term. The company also faces challenging agriculture market fundamentals.”
- 6/29/2017 – Agrium had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $110.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/22/2017 – Agrium had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at AltaCorp Capital.
- 5/19/2017 – Agrium was upgraded by analysts at Vertical Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Agrium Inc. (NYSE:AGU) traded down 0.10% on Monday, reaching $98.45. 314,514 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. Agrium Inc. has a 12-month low of $87.75 and a 12-month high of $111.88. The company has a market cap of $13.60 billion, a P/E ratio of 23.46 and a beta of 0.60. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $92.11 and a 200-day moving average of $97.03.
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, July 20th. Stockholders of record on Friday, June 30th will be given a $0.875 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, June 28th. This represents a $3.50 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 3.56%. Agrium’s dividend payout ratio is presently 83.14%.
Agrium Inc is a retailer of agricultural products and services in the United States, Canada, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Uruguay and a multi-national producer and wholesale marketer of nutrients for agricultural and industrial markets. The Company’s segments include Retail and Wholesale. As of December 31, 2016, its Retail business unit marketed crop nutrients, crop protection products, seed, merchandise, application and other agronomic services through 1,500 retail locations in the United States, Canada, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Uruguay.
What are top analysts saying about Agrium Inc? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Agrium Inc and related companies.