Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) in the last few weeks:
- 7/12/2017 – CenturyLink was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/6/2017 – CenturyLink had its “hold ctl” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company.
- 7/5/2017 – CenturyLink had its price target raised by analysts at Cowen and Company from $25.00 to $27.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 6/29/2017 – CenturyLink had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $24.00 to $23.00. They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
- 6/22/2017 – CenturyLink was given a new $29.00 price target on by analysts at UBS AG. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/20/2017 – CenturyLink was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/2/2017 – CenturyLink was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/25/2017 – CenturyLink had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock.
CenturyLink, Inc. (CTL) opened at 22.88 on Tuesday. The stock has a market cap of $12.56 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 22.43 and a beta of 0.88. CenturyLink, Inc. has a 52-week low of $22.33 and a 52-week high of $33.45. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $25.26 and a 200 day moving average price of $24.70.
CenturyLink (NYSE:CTL) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, May 3rd. The technology company reported $0.52 earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.53 by $0.01. The company had revenue of $4.21 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $4.27 billion. CenturyLink had a return on equity of 8.96% and a net margin of 3.20%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was down 4.4% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter last year, the company earned $0.71 earnings per share. Analysts expect that CenturyLink, Inc. will post $2.10 EPS for the current fiscal year.
CenturyLink, Inc is an integrated communications company. The Company is engaged in providing an array of communications services to its residential and business customers. Its segments include business, which provides strategic, legacy and data integration products and services to small, medium and enterprise business, wholesale and governmental customers, including other communication providers, and consumer, which provides strategic and legacy products and services to residential customers.
What are top analysts saying about CenturyLink Inc? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for CenturyLink Inc and related companies.