Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Invesco PLC (NYSE: IVZ):
- 7/10/2017 – Invesco PLC had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $38.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $36.00.
- 7/4/2017 – Invesco PLC was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $39.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Invesco’s shares have outperformed the Zacks categorized Investment Management industry over the last three months. The company’s strong balance sheet position along with cost savings efforts keeps it well-poised for bottom-line growth. While improving AUM and the company's diverse product offerings and alternative investment strategies should continue aiding revenue growth, high-debt levels and amortization of the company’s goodwill and intangible assets could have an adverse effect on its profitability. The deal to acquire Europe-based Source reflects its efforts to expand globally.”
- 7/4/2017 – Invesco PLC had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from $35.00 to $40.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/2/2017 – Invesco PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/29/2017 – Invesco PLC is now covered by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They set an “outperform” rating and a $41.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/14/2017 – Invesco PLC was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/9/2017 – Invesco PLC was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/5/2017 – Invesco PLC was upgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $37.50 price target on the stock, up previously from $35.00.
- 6/2/2017 – Invesco PLC was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of Invesco PLC (NYSE IVZ) traded up 0.17% during midday trading on Monday, reaching $36.17. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 1,926,101 shares. The firm has a market capitalization of $14.72 billion, a P/E ratio of 16.46 and a beta of 1.81. Invesco PLC has a 12-month low of $27.07 and a 12-month high of $36.63. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $33.32 and a 200 day moving average of $31.84.
Invesco PLC (NYSE:IVZ) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, April 27th. The asset manager reported $0.61 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.56 by $0.05. Invesco PLC had a net margin of 18.94% and a return on equity of 12.51%. The company had revenue of $1.19 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.22 billion. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company earned $0.49 earnings per share. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was down .2% on a year-over-year basis. Equities research analysts predict that Invesco PLC will post $2.54 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other Invesco PLC news, insider Philip Taylor sold 60,000 shares of Invesco PLC stock in a transaction on Tuesday, May 2nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $32.40, for a total value of $1,944,000.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now owns 146,222 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $4,737,592.80. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link. 1.80% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
Invesco Ltd. (Invesco) is an independent investment management company. The Company provides a range of investment capabilities and outcomes, which are delivered through a set of investment vehicles, to help clients achieve their investment objectives. It has a presence in the retail and institutional markets within the investment management industry in North America; Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia-Pacific.
What are top analysts saying about Invesco PLC? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Invesco PLC and related companies.