News coverage about Ann (NYSE:ANN) has been trending somewhat positive on Friday, Accern reports. The research group identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Ann earned a media sentiment score of 0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news stories about the specialty retailer an impact score of 46.7310196677918 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- TV Azteca Announces Advance Payment of US$335 Million of Its US$500 Million Senior Notes Due in 2020 (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Dave & Buster’s Announces $800 Million Senior Credit Facility (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Maverix Metals Announces Closing of US$20,000,000 Loan Facility and Private Placement Financings (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Cowen : Ann M. Miller Joins Cowen’s Special Situations Team (4-traders.com)
- 4-DAY DEADLINE: Khang & Khang LLP Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Axiom Holdings, Inc. and Reminds Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm (feeds.benzinga.com)
WARNING: This piece of content was originally published by Community Financial News and is the property of of Community Financial News. If you are viewing this piece of content on another publication, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of US & international trademark & copyright legislation. The original version of this piece of content can be viewed at https://www.com-unik.info/2017/08/18/ann-ann-earns-coverage-optimism-score-of-0-05.html.
ANN INC., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, is a specialty retailer of women’s apparel, shoes and accessories sold primarily under the Ann Taylor and LOFT brands. The Company operates in four segments: Ann Taylor, LOFT, Ann Taylor Factory and LOFT Outlet. The Company operates approximately 1,030 retail stores in 47 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada, comprising 245 Ann Taylor stores, 537 LOFT stores, 116 Ann Taylor Factory stores, 127 LOFT Outlet stores and five Lou & Grey stores.
What are top analysts saying about Ann Inc? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Ann Inc and related companies.