Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Kforce (NASDAQ: KFRC):
- 8/3/2017 – Kforce was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “kforce.com is a full-service, web-based specialty staffing firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions for organizations and career management for individuals in the specialty skill areas of information technology, finance & accounting, human resources, engineering, pharmaceutical, health care, legal, e-solutions consulting, scientific and insurance and investments. kforce.com offers web-based services including online resumes and job postings, interactive interviews and job placements and career management strategies (company press release). “
- 8/2/2017 – Kforce was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 8/2/2017 – Kforce had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $25.00 to $22.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 7/27/2017 – Kforce was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/8/2017 – Kforce was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/27/2017 – Kforce was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Kforce, Inc. (NASDAQ:KFRC) opened at 18.15 on Wednesday. Kforce, Inc. has a 12 month low of $15.95 and a 12 month high of $26.95. The firm has a market cap of $462.50 million, a PE ratio of 13.20 and a beta of 1.54. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $19.10 and its 200 day moving average is $21.46.
Kforce (NASDAQ:KFRC) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, August 1st. The business services provider reported $0.44 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.46 by $0.02. The company had revenue of $340.31 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $345.24 million. Kforce had a return on equity of 29.67% and a net margin of 2.64%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 1.6% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the prior year, the business posted $0.41 EPS. On average, equities analysts forecast that Kforce, Inc. will post $1.51 earnings per share for the current year.
In related news, CEO David L. Dunkel sold 8,000 shares of Kforce stock in a transaction dated Friday, May 26th. The stock was sold at an average price of $18.32, for a total transaction of $146,560.00. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link. Company insiders own 13.30% of the company’s stock.
Kforce Inc (Kforce) is engaged in providing professional and technical specialty staffing services and solutions. The Company operates through three segments, which include Technology (Tech), Finance and Accounting (FA) and Government Solutions (GS). The Company’s Tech segment includes the operations of its subsidiary Kforce Global Solutions, Inc The FA segment is engaged in providing both temporary staffing and permanent placement services to its clients in areas, such as general accounting, business analysis and others.
What are top analysts saying about Kforce Inc? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Kforce Inc and related companies.