Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Telenav (NASDAQ: TNAV) in the last few weeks:
- 8/5/2017 – Telenav had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $11.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/3/2017 – Telenav was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 7/31/2017 – Telenav had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $11.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/25/2017 – Telenav was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/10/2017 – Telenav was given a new $15.00 price target on by analysts at Northland Securities. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/5/2017 – Telenav was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “TeleNav, Inc. is a provider of location based services, or LBS, including voice guided navigation, on mobile phones. Its core LBS solution is GPS Navigator which offers features such as real time traffic alerts, route planning and updated POIs. The Company’s other products include TeleNav Track and TeleNav Shotgun. Through the Company’s hosted service delivery model, it provides its solutions through the networks of wireless carriers in the United States, including Sprint and AT&T, as well as through certain carriers in other countries. The Company is also using its LBS platform to develop new offerings such as a feature rich, in-dash navigation solution for automotive consumers. Additionally, TeleNav is broadening the scope of the LBS platform by developing solutions that support a broad range of location enhanced applications such as location based mobile advertising, commerce and social networking. TeleNav, Inc. is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. “
Shares of Telenav, Inc. (NASDAQ:TNAV) traded down 3.40% during trading on Wednesday, reaching $6.40. 90,930 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $8.03 and a 200 day moving average price of $8.43. Telenav, Inc. has a 12 month low of $4.80 and a 12 month high of $10.15. The firm’s market cap is $279.90 million.
Telenav (NASDAQ:TNAV) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 3rd. The technology company reported ($0.29) EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.31) by $0.02. Telenav had a negative return on equity of 30.87% and a negative net margin of 27.87%. The company had revenue of $40.29 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $39.87 million. During the same period last year, the company posted ($0.19) earnings per share. The firm’s revenue was down 15.6% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, analysts forecast that Telenav, Inc. will post ($0.72) EPS for the current year.
In other news, CFO Michael Strambi sold 5,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, June 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $8.31, for a total transaction of $41,550.00. Following the completion of the sale, the chief financial officer now directly owns 37,613 shares in the company, valued at $312,564.03. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. 24.60% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
TeleNav, Inc (Telenav) is a provider of location-based platform services. The Company’s services consist of its automotive and mobile navigation platform and its advertising delivery platform. The Company operates through three segments: automotive, advertising and mobile navigation. The automotive segment provides its map and navigation platform to auto manufacturers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) for distribution with their vehicles.
What are top analysts saying about Telenav Inc? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Telenav Inc and related companies.