A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of PCM (NASDAQ: PCMI) recently:
- 7/30/2017 – PCM had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $33.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/28/2017 – PCM was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/25/2017 – PCM had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $33.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/15/2017 – PCM was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/29/2017 – PCM was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “PCM Inc. is a technology solutions provider to businesses, government and educational institutions and individual consumers. The Company’s operating segments consists of Commercial, Public Sector and MacMall. It offers technology products and solutions as well as consumer electronics equipment and other consumer products. PCM Inc., formerly known as PC Mall, Inc., is headquartered in El Segundo, California. “
Shares of PCM, Inc. (PCMI) traded up 0.20% on Tuesday, reaching $12.40. The company had a trading volume of 97,303 shares. The company has a market capitalization of $156.17 million, a PE ratio of 9.93 and a beta of 0.95. PCM, Inc. has a one year low of $12.30 and a one year high of $31.20. The company’s 50-day moving average is $18.66 and its 200-day moving average is $23.02.
PCM (NASDAQ:PCMI) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, July 26th. The specialty retailer reported $0.44 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.46 by $0.02. PCM had a return on equity of 17.70% and a net margin of 0.73%. The company had revenue of $560.11 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $595.74 million. During the same quarter last year, the firm posted $0.68 earnings per share. The firm’s revenue was down 3.6% on a year-over-year basis. Equities research analysts predict that PCM, Inc. will post $2.00 earnings per share for the current year.
PCM, Inc is a multi-vendor provider of technology solutions, including hardware products, software and services, offered through its dedicated sales force, field and internal service teams, direct marketing channels, and owned and operated data centers. The Company’s segments include Commercial, Public Sector and Canada.
What are top analysts saying about PCM Inc? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for PCM Inc and related companies.