Johnson Outdoors (NASDAQ: JOUT) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 8/7/2017 – Johnson Outdoors had its price target raised by analysts at Imperial Capital to $63.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 8/4/2017 – Johnson Outdoors was upgraded by analysts at Forward View from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/2/2017 – Johnson Outdoors was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/25/2017 – Johnson Outdoors was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/12/2017 – Johnson Outdoors was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Johnson Outdoors Inc. is a leading global outdoor recreation company that turns ideas into adventure with innovative, top-quality products. The Company designs, manufactures and markets a portfolio of winning, consumer-preferred brands across four categories: Watercraft, Marine Electronics, Diving and Outdoor Equipment. Johnson Outdoors’ familiar brands include, among others: Old Town canoes and kayaks; Ocean Kayak and Necky kayaks; Lendal paddles; Escape electric boats; Minn Kota motors; Cannon downriggers; Humminbird, Bottom Line and Fishin’ Buddy fishfinders; Scubapro and UWATEC dive equipment; Silva compasses and digital instruments; and Eureka! tents. “
Johnson Outdoors Inc. (JOUT) opened at 57.36 on Wednesday. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $47.87 and a 200 day moving average of $40.08. The company has a market cap of $563.28 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 25.32 and a beta of 0.77. Johnson Outdoors Inc. has a 52 week low of $27.97 and a 52 week high of $59.61.
Johnson Outdoors (NASDAQ:JOUT) last released its quarterly earnings data on Friday, August 4th. The company reported $1.65 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $1.02 by $0.63. Johnson Outdoors had a return on equity of 13.33% and a net margin of 6.85%. The company had revenue of $155.27 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $149.29 million. Equities research analysts predict that Johnson Outdoors Inc. will post $2.87 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, July 27th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, July 13th were paid a $0.09 dividend. This represents a $0.36 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.63%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Tuesday, July 11th. Johnson Outdoors’s dividend payout ratio is currently 11.15%.
Johnson Outdoors Inc is a manufacturer and marketer of branded seasonal, outdoor recreation products. The Company operates through four segments: Marine Electronics, Outdoor Equipment, Watercraft and Diving. Its Marine Electronics segment’s brands are Minn Kota, Humminbird and Cannon. Its Outdoor Equipment segment’s brands are Eureka!, Jetboil and Silva.
What are top analysts saying about Johnson Outdoors Inc? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Johnson Outdoors Inc and related companies.