A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Walker & Dunlop (NYSE: WD) recently:
- 8/3/2017 – Walker & Dunlop was upgraded by analysts at JMP Securities from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $55.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/2/2017 – Walker & Dunlop was given a new $49.00 price target on by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 7/31/2017 – Walker & Dunlop was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/19/2017 – Walker & Dunlop was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/18/2017 – Walker & Dunlop was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Walker & Dunlop, LLC is engaged in providing commercial real estate financial services in the United States, with a primary focus on multifamily lending. The Company also offers service loans for life insurance companies, commercial banks and other institutional investors as a loan broker. The Multifamily and FHA Finance groups of Walker & Dunlop are focused on lending to property owners, investors, and developers of multifamily properties across the country. The Capital Markets and Investment Services groups provide a broad range of advisory, financing, investment consulting and related services. Walker & Dunlop’s Healthcare Finance group provides debt financing for healthcare properties. The Company’s Principle Investments include origination, underwriting, execution and management of commercial real estate opportunities across property types and geographies within the continental United States. Walker & Dunlop, LLC is based in Bethesda, Maryland. “
- 6/16/2017 – Walker & Dunlop was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (WD) traded down 0.44% during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $47.68. 203,617 shares of the company were exchanged. The company has a market capitalization of $1.44 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 10.54 and a beta of 1.39. The company has a 50 day moving average of $49.78 and a 200-day moving average of $43.95. Walker & Dunlop, Inc. has a 52-week low of $23.61 and a 52-week high of $53.43.
Walker & Dunlop (NYSE:WD) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 2nd. The financial services provider reported $1.08 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.06 by $0.02. Walker & Dunlop had a return on equity of 22.86% and a net margin of 21.91%. The firm had revenue of $166.40 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $167.51 million. During the same period last year, the company earned $1.05 EPS. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 12.5% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that Walker & Dunlop, Inc. will post $4.51 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Walker & Dunlop, Inc is a holding company, which conducts its operations through Walker & Dunlop, LLC. The Company provides commercial real estate financial products and services primarily to developers and owners of multifamily properties. The Company originates, sells and services a range of multifamily and other commercial real estate financing products, including Multifamily Finance, Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Finance, Capital Markets, and Proprietary Capital.
What are top analysts saying about Walker & Dunlop Inc? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Walker & Dunlop Inc and related companies.