A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Saga PLC (LON: SAGA):
- 10/5/2017 – Saga PLC had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group from GBX 220 ($2.89) to GBX 210 ($2.76). They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/25/2017 – Saga PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Beaufort Securities.
- 9/22/2017 – Saga PLC had its “add” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 235 ($3.09) price target on the stock.
- 9/20/2017 – Saga PLC had its price target lowered by analysts at Peel Hunt from GBX 250 ($3.29) to GBX 240 ($3.16). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/12/2017 – Saga PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The). They now have a GBX 230 ($3.02) price target on the stock.
- 9/8/2017 – Saga PLC had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co. They now have a GBX 215 ($2.83) price target on the stock.
- 9/7/2017 – Saga PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt. They now have a GBX 250 ($3.29) price target on the stock.
Saga PLC (LON SAGA) traded up 0.36% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, reaching GBX 193.20. 1,231,344 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. The company’s market capitalization is GBX 2.16 billion. The company’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 197.17 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 203.64. Saga PLC has a 52 week low of GBX 180.30 and a 52 week high of GBX 216.13.
Saga PLC (LON:SAGA) last announced its earnings results on Friday, September 22nd. The company reported GBX 7.50 ($0.10) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of GBX 7.30 ($0.10) by GBX 0.20 ($0.00). Saga PLC had a return on equity of 11.92% and a net margin of 15.99%. The company had revenue of £435.40 million for the quarter. On average, equities research analysts expect that Saga PLC will post $14.89 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other Saga PLC news, insider Lance Batchelor bought 146 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, July 12th. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 205 ($2.70) per share, with a total value of £299.30 ($393.51). Over the last ninety days, insiders acquired 369 shares of company stock worth $74,953.
Saga plc is a provider of services for the customers aged 50 and over. The Company operates through three segments: Insurance, Travel, and Emerging Businesses and Central Costs. Insurance segment consists of general insurance products, such as Motor insurance, Home insurance and Other insurance. Travel segment primarily consists of the operation and delivery of package tours and cruise holiday products.
What are top analysts saying about Saga PLC? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Saga PLC and related companies.