Landstar System (NASDAQ: LSTR) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/10/2017 – Landstar System was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $111.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “LANDSTAR SYSTEM, INC., through its operating subsidiaries, provides a wide range of transportation services that operates the third largest truckload carrier in North America. “
- 10/6/2017 – Landstar System had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $102.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2017 – Landstar System had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $68.00 to $73.00. They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
- 10/3/2017 – Landstar System had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $110.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/12/2017 – Landstar System had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $95.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/30/2017 – Landstar System was upgraded by analysts at Stephens from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $103.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $88.00.
- 8/28/2017 – Landstar System had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a $86.00 price target on the stock.
Landstar System, Inc. (NASDAQ:LSTR) remained flat at $100.15 during midday trading on Friday. The company had a trading volume of 10,789 shares. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $95.49 and a 200-day moving average of $87.53. Landstar System, Inc. has a 12-month low of $65.05 and a 12-month high of $101.75. The firm has a market cap of $4.20 billion, a PE ratio of 28.93 and a beta of 0.76.
Landstar System (NASDAQ:LSTR) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, July 26th. The transportation company reported $0.89 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.88 by $0.01. The business had revenue of $870.34 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $859.30 million. Landstar System had a return on equity of 26.11% and a net margin of 4.37%. Landstar System’s quarterly revenue was up 12.3% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $0.76 EPS. On average, equities research analysts expect that Landstar System, Inc. will post $3.61 earnings per share for the current year.
Landstar System, Inc (Landstar) is an asset-light provider of integrated transportation management solutions. The Company offers services to its customers across multiple transportation modes, with the ability to arrange for individual shipments of freight to enterprise solutions to manage customer’s transportation needs.
What are top analysts saying about Landstar System Inc? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Landstar System Inc and related companies.