Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Antares Pharma (NASDAQ: ATRS):
- 10/23/2017 – Antares Pharma had its price target lowered by analysts at HC Wainwright from $5.00 to $3.50. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/23/2017 – Antares Pharma was given a new $3.00 price target on by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/16/2017 – Antares Pharma was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 10/13/2017 – Antares Pharma was given a new $5.00 price target on by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/10/2017 – Antares Pharma had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a $5.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/8/2017 – Antares Pharma had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies.
Antares Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ ATRS) traded up 0.385% on Tuesday, hitting $1.827. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 972,802 shares. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $2.89 and a 200-day moving average of $2.94. Antares Pharma, Inc. has a 12 month low of $1.41 and a 12 month high of $4.09. The stock’s market cap is $285.76 million.
Antares Pharma (NASDAQ:ATRS) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 8th. The specialty pharmaceutical company reported ($0.02) EPS for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.03) by $0.01. The company had revenue of $13.42 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $12.99 million. Antares Pharma had a negative return on equity of 41.37% and a negative net margin of 34.27%. On average, analysts expect that Antares Pharma, Inc. will post ($0.10) earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other Antares Pharma news, Director Leonard S. Jacob sold 230,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Monday, October 9th. The stock was sold at an average price of $4.05, for a total value of $931,500.00. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link. Also, Director Thomas J. Garrity sold 30,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, October 3rd. The stock was sold at an average price of $3.50, for a total value of $105,000.00. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Company insiders own 11.60% of the company’s stock.
Antares Pharma, Inc (Antares) is a specialty pharmaceutical company that focuses on developing and commercializing self-administered parenteral pharmaceutical products and technologies. The Company develops and manufactures pressure-assisted injector devices, with and without needles, which allow patients to self-inject drugs.
What are top analysts saying about Antares Pharma Inc? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Antares Pharma Inc and related companies.