MercadoLibre (NASDAQ: MELI) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/30/2017 – MercadoLibre had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $275.00 to $250.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 10/23/2017 – MercadoLibre had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $268.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/17/2017 – MercadoLibre had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $290.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/13/2017 – MercadoLibre had its price target lowered by analysts at Susquehanna Bancshares Inc from $275.00 to $230.00.
- 10/4/2017 – MercadoLibre had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $275.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/3/2017 – MercadoLibre had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The). They now have a $215.00 price target on the stock.
MercadoLibre, Inc. (MELI) traded down 1.89% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching $235.77. The company had a trading volume of 326,226 shares. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $259.66 and a 200 day moving average price of $261.60. The firm has a market capitalization of $10.41 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 72.26 and a beta of 2.03. MercadoLibre, Inc. has a 12-month low of $148.98 and a 12-month high of $297.95.
MercadoLibre (NASDAQ:MELI) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 3rd. The company reported $0.61 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $1.06 by ($0.45). The firm had revenue of $316.53 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $312.16 million. MercadoLibre had a net margin of 13.37% and a return on equity of 37.59%. The business’s revenue was up 58.6% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period last year, the company posted $0.74 earnings per share. Analysts expect that MercadoLibre, Inc. will post $2.76 EPS for the current year.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Monday, October 16th. Stockholders of record on Saturday, September 30th were paid a dividend of $0.15 per share. This represents a $0.60 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.25%. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, September 28th. MercadoLibre’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is 18.40%.
MercadoLibre, Inc is an e-commerce company. The Company enables commerce through its marketplace platform in Latin America, which is designed to provide users with a portfolio of services to facilitate commercial transactions. Its geographic segments are Brazil, Argentina, Mexico Venezuela and Other Countries (which includes Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Guatemala, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay and the United States of America).
What are top analysts saying about MercadoLibre Inc? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for MercadoLibre Inc and related companies.