A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ: HBAN) recently:
- 10/26/2017 – Huntington Bancshares had its price target raised by analysts at Nomura from $16.00 to $17.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/26/2017 – Huntington Bancshares had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at FBR & Co. They now have a $14.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/26/2017 – Huntington Bancshares was downgraded by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $16.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/17/2017 – Huntington Bancshares had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $15.50 price target on the stock.
- 10/13/2017 – Huntington Bancshares had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They now have a $14.25 price target on the stock.
- 9/14/2017 – Huntington Bancshares was upgraded by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $15.00.
- 9/8/2017 – Huntington Bancshares had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $16.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (NASDAQ HBAN) opened at 13.80 on Wednesday. Huntington Bancshares Incorporated has a 1-year low of $10.07 and a 1-year high of $14.74. The company has a market cap of $15.04 billion, a P/E ratio of 19.11 and a beta of 1.38. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $13.68 and its 200 day moving average is $13.18.
Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ:HBAN) last released its earnings results on Wednesday, October 25th. The bank reported $0.23 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.25 by ($0.02). The business had revenue of $1.09 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $1.10 billion. Huntington Bancshares had a return on equity of 11.96% and a net margin of 20.76%. During the same quarter last year, the company earned $0.11 earnings per share. On average, analysts predict that Huntington Bancshares Incorporated will post $0.89 earnings per share for the current year.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, January 2nd. Stockholders of record on Monday, December 18th will be issued a $0.11 dividend. This represents a $0.44 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 3.19%. This is a positive change from Huntington Bancshares’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.08. The ex-dividend date is Friday, December 15th. Huntington Bancshares’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently 39.51%.
In related news, EVP Nicholas G. Stanutz sold 16,000 shares of Huntington Bancshares stock in a transaction on Wednesday, August 23rd. The shares were sold at an average price of $12.71, for a total transaction of $203,360.00. Following the sale, the executive vice president now directly owns 447,722 shares in the company, valued at approximately $5,690,546.62. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this hyperlink. 1.30% of the stock is currently owned by company insiders.
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (Huntington) is a bank holding company. Through its subsidiaries, including its bank subsidiary, The Huntington National Bank (the Bank), the Company provides commercial and consumer banking services, mortgage banking services, automobile financing, recreational vehicle and marine financing, equipment leasing, investment management, trust services, brokerage services, insurance programs, and other financial products and services.
What are top analysts saying about Huntington Bancshares Incorporated? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Huntington Bancshares Incorporated and related companies.