Media headlines about American Lorain (NYSE:ALN) have trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group scores the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. American Lorain earned a news impact score of 0.10 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the company an impact score of 46.40032258085 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Opioid crisis: Parents share emotional story of childhood friends who overdosed on same day (whio.com)
- 45 Great Moments in Black Business – No. 27: Don Barden’s $149 Million Acquisition of Three Vegas Casinos (blackenterprise.com)
- Cleveland Arts listings for Oct.27-Nov. 2: Booksigning of “Haunted Franklin Castle” at Visible Voice Books& More (cleveland.com)
- TGIF: Happenings — what’s coming up in Northeast Ohio starting Oct. 27 (news-herald.com)
- Proposed Acquisition of Shengrong Environmental Protection Holding Company Limited by American Lorain Terminated (finance.yahoo.com)
American Lorain Company Profile
American Lorain Corporation is a food manufacturing company. The Company develops, manufactures and sells a range of food products, including Chestnut products, Convenience foods and Frozen food products. The Company operates through three segments: Chestnut products, Convenience food products and Frozen food products.
What are top analysts saying about American Lorain Co.? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for American Lorain Co. and related companies.