News headlines about Allergan plc (NYSE:ACT) have been trending somewhat negative recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies negative and positive news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Allergan plc earned a coverage optimism score of 0.00 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the specialty pharmaceutical company an impact score of 43.8579944937718 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Tribal sovereign immunity in patent cases questioned (lexology.com)
- Allergan plc (AGN)- Institutional Investors Salvations – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
- Allergan reports 3Q earnings loss on charges, but tops expectations – WXIA-TV (11alive.com)
- Allergan Presented New Phase 3 Data of Ulipristal Acetate in Women with Uterine Fibroids at the American Society for … – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
- Is Aerie (AERI) Poised for a Beat This Earnings Season? – Yahoo Finance (finance.yahoo.com)
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: “Allergan plc (ACT) Receives Media Sentiment Rating of 0.00” was published by Community Financial News and is owned by of Community Financial News. If you are accessing this piece on another domain, it was stolen and republished in violation of US & international copyright & trademark laws. The original version of this piece can be read at https://www.com-unik.info/2017/11/03/allergan-plc-act-receives-media-sentiment-rating-of-0-00.html.
About Allergan plc
Actavis, Inc formerly Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc, is a integrated global specialty pharmaceutical company engaged in the development, manufacturing, marketing, sale and distribution of generic, branded generic, brand, biosimilar and over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceutical products. The Company also develops and out-licenses generic pharmaceutical products primarily in Europe through its Medis third-party business.
What are top analysts saying about Allergan plc? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Allergan plc and related companies.