News coverage about CEB (NYSE:CEB) has trended somewhat positive on Friday, Accern reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. CEB earned a daily sentiment score of 0.07 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the business services provider an impact score of 45.6418565218909 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Newell Brands misses Street 3Q forecasts (cumberlink.com)
- Gartner (IT) Beats on Q3 Earnings & Revenues, Updates View (nasdaq.com)
- Gartner (IT) Beats Q3 Earnings on Solid Revenue Improvement (finance.yahoo.com)
- Gartner posts 44 percent revenue increase (westfaironline.com)
- Gartner (IT) Q3 2017 Results – Earnings Call Transcript (seekingalpha.com)
CEB Company Profile
CEB Inc, formerly The Corporate Executive Board Company, is a member-based advisory company. The Company operates through two segments: SHL Talent Measurement and CEB. Its SHL Talent Measurement provides cloud-based solutions for talent assessment and talent mobility, and decision support, as well as professional services to support those solutions.
What are top analysts saying about CEB Inc.? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for CEB Inc. and related companies.