A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Bojangles’ (NASDAQ: BOJA) recently:
- 11/3/2017 – Bojangles’ had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/2/2017 – Bojangles’ had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from $16.00 to $14.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 10/20/2017 – Bojangles’ was downgraded by analysts at Cowen and Company from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $23.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/18/2017 – Bojangles’ had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $15.00 to $14.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 10/13/2017 – Bojangles’ was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c-” rating to a “d+” rating.
- 10/12/2017 – Bojangles’ had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/11/2017 – Bojangles’ was downgraded by analysts at Stephens from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
- 10/2/2017 – Bojangles’ is now covered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They set a “hold” rating and a $16.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Bojangles’, Inc. (BOJA) traded up $0.12 during trading on Monday, hitting $12.83. 165,556 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 580,346. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.66, a current ratio of 0.64 and a quick ratio of 0.56. The firm has a market capitalization of $470.78, a price-to-earnings ratio of 14.43, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.45 and a beta of 1.91.
Bojangles’ (NASDAQ:BOJA) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, November 1st. The restaurant operator reported $0.17 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, hitting analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.17. Bojangles’ had a net margin of 6.13% and a return on equity of 15.11%. The business had revenue of $133.40 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $133.88 million. During the same period in the previous year, the business posted $0.25 earnings per share. The business’s revenue was up .2% compared to the same quarter last year. analysts expect that Bojangles’, Inc. will post 0.78 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Bojangles’, Inc is a restaurant operator and franchisor. The Company offers food made from its Southern recipes. The Company’s menu includes its made-from-scratch, buttermilk biscuits baked fresh every 20 minutes; its fresh, never-frozen bone-in fried chicken; its fixin’s; its Bo-Smart menu featuring items, such as salads, grilled chicken sandwiches, roasted chicken bites and fat-free green beans; its freshly baked and delicious sweets menu, and its Legendary Iced Tea.
What are top analysts saying about Bojangles' Inc? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Bojangles' Inc and related companies.