News coverage about Aware (NASDAQ:AWRE) has been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Aware earned a daily sentiment score of 0.01 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the software maker an impact score of 45.7432073522611 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Possibility of Flying Cars Underscores Need to Stay Aware of the Safety Challenges Posed by New Technology, says Legal Defenders at the Law Offices of Burg & Brock (prweb.com)
- Brain Monitoring Market 2017-2023: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts Report (markets.financialcontent.com)
- Mediaplanet participates in Lung Cancer & COPD Awareness Month with Nation-Wide Lung Health Campaign (prweb.com)
- New London, CT Periodontists Foster Awareness of the Gum Disease-Diabetes Connection During National Diabetes Month (prweb.com)
- ETFs with exposure to Aware, Inc. (Massachusetts) : November 30, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
Aware (AWRE) opened at $4.55 on Tuesday. The company has a market cap of $102.66, a PE ratio of 43.18 and a beta of -0.24. Aware has a 12 month low of $4.40 and a 12 month high of $6.70.
Aware, Inc is a provider of software and services to the biometrics industry. The Company’s software products are used in government and commercial biometrics systems to identify or authenticate people. Its products provide biometric functionality and are used to capture, verify, format, compress and decompress biometric images, as well as aggregate, analyze, process, match and transport those images within biometric systems.
What are top analysts saying about Aware Inc.? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Aware Inc. and related companies.