Media headlines about Perma-Fix Environmental Services (NASDAQ:PESI) have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group rates the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Perma-Fix Environmental Services earned a news impact score of 0.09 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the industrial products company an impact score of 46.305729993602 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services (PESI) and Its Peers Head to Head Contrast (americanbankingnews.com)
- Head to Head Contrast: Perma-Fix Environmental Services (PESI) & The Competition (americanbankingnews.com)
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. :PESI-US: Earnings Analysis: Q3, 2017 By the Numbers : December 1, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services (PESI) and Its Rivals Financial Contrast (americanbankingnews.com)
- Critical Analysis: Perma-Fix Environmental Services (PESI) & Its Rivals (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of Perma-Fix Environmental Services (NASDAQ:PESI) traded down $0.05 during mid-day trading on Tuesday, reaching $3.95. 17,100 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 15,832. Perma-Fix Environmental Services has a fifty-two week low of $2.85 and a fifty-two week high of $4.30. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.11, a quick ratio of 0.93 and a current ratio of 0.95.
Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc is an environmental and environmental technology know-how company. It operates in three segments: The Treatment Segment (Treatment), the Services Segment (Services) and the Medical Segment (Medical). Treatment includes nuclear, low-level radioactive, mixed (waste containing both hazardous and low-level radioactive waste), hazardous and non-hazardous waste treatment, processing and disposal services primarily through approximately four licensed and permitted treatment and storage facilities held by its subsidiaries.
What are top analysts saying about Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc.? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. and related companies.