News coverage about Celsion (NASDAQ:CLSN) has trended somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Celsion earned a coverage optimism score of 0.11 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the biotechnology company an impact score of 45.8531667450901 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Comparing Celsion (CLSN) & Its Rivals (americanbankingnews.com)
- Momentum Stocks in Focus: Oaktree Specialty Lending Corpo, (NASDAQ: OCSL), Celsion Corporation, (NASDAQ … – Stocks In The News (press release) (tradingnewsnow.com)
- To Measure the collective investor psyche on Celsion Corporation (CLSN) – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- ETFs with exposure to Celsion Corp. : November 30, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Celsion Corp. :CLSN-US: Earnings Analysis: Q3, 2017 By the Numbers : November 29, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
Celsion (NASDAQ:CLSN) traded down $0.08 on Tuesday, hitting $2.52. 828,800 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,618,081. Celsion has a 12-month low of $1.24 and a 12-month high of $9.94.
Celsion Company Profile
Celsion Corporation is an oncology drug development company. The Company’s product candidate is ThermoDox, a heat-activated liposomal encapsulation of doxorubicin, which is in Phase III clinical trial for treatment of primary liver cancer (the OPTIMA Study) and a Phase II clinical trial for treatment of recurrent chest wall breast cancer (the DIGNITY Study).
What are top analysts saying about Celsion Corporation? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Celsion Corporation and related companies.