News headlines about Discovery Communications (NASDAQ:DISCK) have been trending somewhat positive on Thursday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm ranks the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Discovery Communications earned a media sentiment score of 0.12 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the company an impact score of 46.4728109417359 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern’s analysis:
- Financial Contrast: Discovery Communications (DISCK) & Discovery Communications (DISCA) (americanbankingnews.com)
- ETFs with exposure to Discovery Communications, Inc. : December 5, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Discovery Communications (DISCA) Surges: Stock Moves 7.1% Higher (finance.yahoo.com)
- Financial Analysis: CTC Media (CTCM) & Discovery Communications (DISCK) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Discovery Communications, Inc. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bullish Manner : DISCK-US : December 1, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
Discovery Communications (NASDAQ:DISCK) traded up $0.08 during trading hours on Thursday, reaching $18.34. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 2,320,855 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,343,459. The company has a current ratio of 5.87, a quick ratio of 5.87 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.56. The company has a market capitalization of $7,110.00, a PE ratio of 8.93 and a beta of 1.42. Discovery Communications has a twelve month low of $14.99 and a twelve month high of $29.18.
About Discovery Communications
Discovery Communications, Inc (Discovery) is a global media company. The Company provides content across multiple distribution platforms, including pay-television (pay-TV), free-to-air (FTA) and broadcast television, Websites, digital distribution arrangements and content licensing agreements. Its segments include U.S.
What are top analysts saying about Discovery Communications Inc.? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Discovery Communications Inc. and related companies.