Media stories about Echelon (NASDAQ:ELON) have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. The research firm ranks the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Echelon earned a news impact score of 0.22 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the technology company an impact score of 45.8295090343125 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- ETFs with exposure to Echelon Corp. : December 8, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Echelon Among Top 3 Suppliers of Smart Street Lighting Systems Deployed Worldwide (finance.yahoo.com)
- Echelon Corp. :ELON-US: Earnings Analysis: Q3, 2017 By the Numbers : December 7, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Global LED Lighting Controllers Market 2017 Top Players : Leviton, OSRAM, LSI Industries, Lightronics and Echelon Corporation (sbwire.com)
- Why 2018 could be a wild ride for investors, the big question about Enbridge, and how to find hidden value in today’s market (theglobeandmail.com)
Shares of Echelon (NASDAQ ELON) traded up $0.32 on Friday, reaching $5.12. 34,862 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 14,106. Echelon has a 1-year low of $4.26 and a 1-year high of $7.20.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: This story was first posted by Community Financial News and is the sole property of of Community Financial News. If you are reading this story on another site, it was stolen and reposted in violation of United States and international trademark & copyright law. The original version of this story can be viewed at https://www.com-unik.info/2017/12/10/somewhat-favorable-media-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-affect-echelon-elon-share-price.html.
Echelon Corporation develops open-standard control networking platforms and delivers elements necessary to design, install, monitor and control communities of devices. The Company’s products enable everyday devices, such as air conditioners, outdoor lighting, appliances, electricity meters, light switches, thermostats and valves to be inter-connected and be part of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) market.
Receive News & Ratings for Echelon Co. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Echelon Co. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.