Media headlines about Streamline Health Solutions (NASDAQ:STRM) have been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group identifies negative and positive news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Streamline Health Solutions earned a media sentiment score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the company an impact score of 46.9913549141037 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Streamline Health Solutions, Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Edison International and more – AFTER HOURS (proactiveinvestors.co.uk)
- Edited Transcript of STRM earnings conference call or presentation 13-Dec-17 2:00pm GMT (finance.yahoo.com)
- Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. :STRM-US: Earnings Analysis: Q3, 2018 By the Numbers : December 14, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- 3 Stocks to Watch on Wednesday: Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARWR), VeriFone Systems Inc (PAY) and Streamline Health Solutions Inc. (STRM) (investorplace.com)
- Streamline Health® Reports Third Quarter 2017 Revenues of $6.4 Million; Breakeven Net Income; Adjusted EBITDA of $1.5 Million (prnewswire.com)
Streamline Health Solutions (NASDAQ:STRM) traded down $0.15 during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $1.52. The stock had a trading volume of 235,000 shares, compared to its average volume of 120,176. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.42, a quick ratio of 0.76 and a current ratio of 0.75. Streamline Health Solutions has a one year low of $0.85 and a one year high of $2.82.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research downgraded Streamline Health Solutions from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Wednesday, November 22nd.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: “Somewhat Positive Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Streamline Health Solutions (STRM) Stock Price” was originally published by Community Financial News and is the sole property of of Community Financial News. If you are accessing this piece on another publication, it was illegally stolen and reposted in violation of international copyright legislation. The original version of this piece can be accessed at https://www.com-unik.info/2017/12/15/somewhat-positive-media-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-streamline-health-solutions-strm-stock-price.html.
About Streamline Health Solutions
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc is engaged in providing healthcare information technology through the licensing of its Electronic Health Information Management, Patient Financial, Coding and Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI), and other Workflow software applications, and the use of such applications by software as a service.
Receive News & Ratings for Streamline Health Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Streamline Health Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.