Media coverage about Diana Containerships (NASDAQ:DCIX) has trended somewhat positive on Saturday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm scores the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Diana Containerships earned a media sentiment score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the shipping company an impact score of 45.4857216993623 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Diana Containerships Inc. (NASDAQ:DCIX) – What’s Better? – Buy or Sell – Nasdaq Journal (press release) (nasdaqjournal.com)
- Technical gives deep insight into Diana Containerships Inc. (DCIX) – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Diana Containerships Inc. (DCIX) Conquer Concerns on Short-Term Commitments – Stock News Stop (stockmarketstop.com)
- DIANA CONTAINERSHIPS INVESTOR ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Diana Containerships, Inc. To Contact The Firm Before Imminent Lead Plaintiff Deadline (finance.yahoo.com)
- Lowering price Stocks: Diana Containerships Inc. (DCIX) – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
Shares of Diana Containerships (DCIX) opened at $5.44 on Friday. Diana Containerships has a 12 month low of $1.56 and a 12 month high of $26,918.64.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: “Diana Containerships (DCIX) Earns Media Impact Rating of 0.14” was originally published by Community Financial News and is the property of of Community Financial News. If you are viewing this piece on another publication, it was stolen and republished in violation of international copyright and trademark law. The original version of this piece can be viewed at https://www.com-unik.info/2017/12/16/diana-containerships-dcix-earns-media-impact-rating-of-0-14.html.
Diana Containerships Inc is a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the ownership of containerships. As of December 31, 2016, the Company’s fleet consisted of six panamax and six post-panamax containerships with a combined carrying capacity of 61,517 twenty-foot equivalent unit (TEU).
What are top analysts saying about Diana Containerships? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Diana Containerships and related companies.