News headlines about SolarCity (NASDAQ:SCTY) have been trending somewhat positive on Monday, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm scores the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. SolarCity earned a daily sentiment score of 0.12 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave headlines about the renewable energy company an impact score of 42.6500178069531 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Sun burn: Tesla takeover of Solar City dampened installs nationwide – icFlorida (icflorida.com)
- Sun burn: Tesla takeover of Solar City dampened installs nationwide … – FOX13 Memphis (fox13memphis.com)
- Sun burn: Tesla takeover of Solar City dampened installs nationwide – KIRO Seattle (kiro7.com)
- The International Society of Sustainability Professionals’ Credential Program Turns One on Heels of the Organization … – CSRwire.com (press release) (csrwire.com)
- Head-To-Head Comparison: Solaredge Technologies (SEDG) vs. SolarCity (SCTY) (americanbankingnews.com)
SolarCity (SCTY) traded up $0.03 on Monday, reaching $20.37. 1,603 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 4,805,349. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.72, a quick ratio of 0.40 and a current ratio of 0.58. SolarCity has a 52-week low of $16.20 and a 52-week high of $58.87.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: This piece of content was first reported by Community Financial News and is the sole property of of Community Financial News. If you are viewing this piece of content on another domain, it was illegally stolen and reposted in violation of United States and international copyright & trademark laws. The legal version of this piece of content can be read at https://www.com-unik.info/2017/12/18/solarcity-scty-receiving-somewhat-favorable-media-coverage-report-finds.html.
SolarCity Corporation is a United States-based solar provider. The Company is primarily engaged in the design, manufacture, installation and sale or lease of solar energy systems to residential and commercial customers, or sale of electricity generated by solar energy systems to customers. It operates through solar energy products and services segment.
What are top analysts saying about SolarCity? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for SolarCity and related companies.