Media headlines about Argos Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ARGS) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern scores the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Argos Therapeutics earned a daily sentiment score of 0.20 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 45.6507087658362 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Simple Moving Averages under Consideration – Argos Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARGS) – The Investor Guide (wallstreetnews24.com)
- Argos Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARGS) – Hot Stock That Must Be in Your Portfolio – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- Argos Therapeutics, Inc. (ARGS) – Unusual Volume Stock in Focus – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Argos Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARGS) – Stock’s Liquidity in Focus – Nasdaq Journal (press release) (nasdaqjournal.com)
- Analysts’ Recommendation in Spotlight: Argos Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ARGS) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
Argos Therapeutics (ARGS) opened at $0.15 on Thursday. Argos Therapeutics has a 52-week low of $0.13 and a 52-week high of $5.68. The company has a current ratio of 2.29, a quick ratio of 2.29 and a debt-to-equity ratio of -1.46.
Argos Therapeutics, Inc (Argos) is an immuno-oncology company. The Company is focused on the development and commercialization of individualized immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases based on its technology platform called Arcelis. The Company’s Arcelis technology platform utilizes biological components from a patient’s own cancer cells or virus to generate individualized immunotherapies.
Receive News & Ratings for Argos Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Argos Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.