News articles about Howard Hughes (NYSE:HHC) have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Howard Hughes earned a news sentiment score of 0.12 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave headlines about the financial services provider an impact score of 46.0974153403249 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern’s rankings:
- Howard Hughes (HHC) vs. The Competition Head-To-Head Comparison (americanbankingnews.com)
- Howard Hughes (HHC) versus The Competition Financial Analysis (americanbankingnews.com)
- Mcclain Value Management Cut Its Stake in Howard Hughes (HHC … – Hill Country Times (hillcountrytimes.com)
- New master-planned community north of Houston names first homebuilders (finance.yahoo.com)
- ETFs with exposure to The Howard Hughes Corp. : December 19, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Howard Hughes (NYSE:HHC) traded up $0.86 during trading on Friday, reaching $129.63. The company had a trading volume of 110,906 shares, compared to its average volume of 186,243. Howard Hughes has a one year low of $104.63 and a one year high of $131.39. The company has a market cap of $5,545.56, a PE ratio of 88.79 and a beta of 1.41. The company has a current ratio of 1.74, a quick ratio of 1.74 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.99.
Howard Hughes Company Profile
The Howard Hughes Corporation is a developer of master planned communities and mixed use properties. The Company is engaged in the ownership, management and the redevelopment or repositioning of real estate assets, as well as other real estate opportunities in the form of entitled and unentitled land and other development rights, also called Strategic Developments.
What are top analysts saying about Howard Hughes? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Howard Hughes and related companies.