News coverage about Hallmark Financial Services (NASDAQ:HALL) has trended somewhat positive this week, Accern reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Hallmark Financial Services earned a media sentiment score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the insurance provider an impact score of 45.8556463618904 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Head to Head Comparison: Hallmark Financial Services (HALL) versus Old Republic International (ORI) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Head-To-Head Survey: Hallmark Financial Services (HALL) and Universal Insurance (UVE) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Head to Head Review: Employers (EIG) vs. Hallmark Financial Services (HALL) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Analysts Expect Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (HALL) to Post $0.23 EPS (americanbankingnews.com)
- ETFs with exposure to Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. : December 19, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
Hallmark Financial Services (NASDAQ HALL) traded down $0.23 during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $10.66. 10,713 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 28,955. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.33, a quick ratio of 0.43 and a current ratio of 0.43. The firm has a market capitalization of $189.48, a PE ratio of -42.64 and a beta of 0.82. Hallmark Financial Services has a twelve month low of $9.91 and a twelve month high of $11.98.
Hallmark Financial Services Company Profile
Hallmark Financial Services, Inc is an insurance holding company. The Company markets, distributes, underwrites and services its property/casualty insurance products to businesses and individuals. Its business involves marketing, distributing, underwriting and servicing insurance products, as well as providing other insurance related services.
Receive News & Ratings for Hallmark Financial Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hallmark Financial Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.