News coverage about Regional Management (NYSE:RM) has been trending somewhat positive on Sunday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern rates the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Regional Management earned a news sentiment score of 0.08 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media headlines about the credit services provider an impact score of 46.9019871528173 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Regional Management (RM) Earns Hold Rating from Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (americanbankingnews.com)
- What You Must Know About RM Plc’s (LON:RM.) Financial Health (finance.yahoo.com)
- Regional Management Corp. (RM) Expected to Post Quarterly Sales of $71.86 Million (americanbankingnews.com)
- Reviewing Navient (NAVI) & Regional Management (RM) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Regional Management Corp. Acknowledges Filing by Basswood Capital and Issues Response (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Regional Management (RM) opened at $26.99 on Friday. Regional Management has a twelve month low of $18.31 and a twelve month high of $27.56. The stock has a market capitalization of $308.70, a PE ratio of 12.44 and a beta of 1.38. The company has a current ratio of 39.39, a quick ratio of 39.39 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.34.
About Regional Management
Regional Management Corp. is a diversified consumer finance company. The Company provides an array of loan products primarily to customers with limited access to consumer credit from banks, thrifts, credit card companies and other traditional lenders. Its products include small loans, large loans, automobile loans, retail loans, and optional payment and collateral protection insurance products.
Receive News & Ratings for Regional Management Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Regional Management and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.