News stories about Kyocera (NYSE:KYO) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. The research firm scores the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Kyocera earned a media sentiment score of 0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the electronics maker an impact score of 45.3176059651316 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Orthopedic Biomaterial Market For Europe, Middle East and Africa Makes New Strategies for 2023 (emailwire.com)
- Automotive Camera Market: Stereo Cameras will Remain Preferred among vehicle Owners – TMR (broadcastnewsroom.com)
- Laser Printer Market Share, Global Analysis, Industry Expansion Strategies, Regional Trends and Future Estimations 2023 (consumerelectronicsnet.com)
- Zacks: Analysts Set $59.00 Target Price for Kyocera Corp (KYO) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Global Synthetic Sapphire Market 2017 Industry Key Players, Trends, Sales, Supply, Demand, Analysis & Forecast to 2022 (einpresswire.com)
Shares of Kyocera (NYSE KYO) traded up $0.71 during trading hours on Monday, reaching $67.52. The company had a trading volume of 10,100 shares, compared to its average volume of 13,315. Kyocera has a 52 week low of $49.42 and a 52 week high of $71.92. The company has a market capitalization of $25,680.00, a PE ratio of 21.78, a P/E/G ratio of 5.03 and a beta of 0.61. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a quick ratio of 2.93 and a current ratio of 3.88.
Kyocera Corporation is engaged in various fields, from fine ceramic components to electronic devices, equipment, services and networks. The Company operates through seven segments: Fine Ceramic Parts Group, Semiconductor Parts Group, Applied Ceramic Products Group, Electronic Device Group, Telecommunications Equipment Group, Information Equipment Group and Others.
Receive News & Ratings for Kyocera Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kyocera and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.