News headlines about Rosehill Resources (NASDAQ:ROSE) have been trending somewhat positive on Monday, Accern reports. Accern scores the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Rosehill Resources earned a media sentiment score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the company an impact score of 46.5605701425472 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Rosehill Resources : Surpasses 11,000 Net Acres With the Completion of Additional Delaware Basin Acreage Acquisition (4-traders.com)
- Rosehill Resources Inc. Surpasses 11,000 Net Acres With the Completion of Additional Delaware Basin Acreage Acquisition (finance.yahoo.com)
- Rosehill Resources Inc (ROSE) Major Shareholder Geode Capital Master Fund Ltd. Sells 61,420 Shares (americanbankingnews.com)
- Rosehill Resources Inc. Surpasses 11,000 Net Acres With the Completion of Additional Delaware Basin Acreage Acquisition (markets.financialcontent.com)
- Form 4 Rosehill Resources Inc. For: Dec 18 Filed by: Williford Robert Colby (streetinsider.com)
Separately, ValuEngine raised shares of Rosehill Resources from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Friday, October 13th.
In other news, major shareholder Principal Fund L.P. K2 sold 30,000 shares of Rosehill Resources stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, October 2nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $8.70, for a total transaction of $261,000.00. Following the sale, the insider now owns 457,115 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $3,976,900.50. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link. Also, major shareholder Geode Capital Master Fund Ltd. sold 5,000 shares of Rosehill Resources stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, October 16th. The shares were sold at an average price of $9.90, for a total transaction of $49,500.00. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last three months, insiders acquired 13,898 shares of company stock worth $121,152 and sold 230,454 shares worth $1,927,888. Company insiders own 1.40% of the company’s stock.
WARNING: This article was first published by Community Financial News and is the property of of Community Financial News. If you are accessing this article on another website, it was illegally copied and reposted in violation of U.S. and international trademark & copyright legislation. The correct version of this article can be viewed at https://www.com-unik.info/2017/12/25/rosehill-resources-rose-earning-somewhat-positive-news-coverage-accern-reports.html.
About Rosehill Resources
Receive News & Ratings for Rosehill Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rosehill Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.