Headlines about Novan (NASDAQ:NOVN) have been trending somewhat negative this week, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group scores the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Novan earned a coverage optimism score of -0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the company an impact score of 42.9626436512867 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Novan, Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline – NOVN (finance.yahoo.com)
- NOVAN SHAREHOLDER ALERT: CLAIMSFILER REMINDS INVESTORS WITH LOSSES IN … (menafn.com)
- Novartis drug Tasigna® is approved by FDA as first and only CML therapy with Treatment-free Remission data in its label (finance.yahoo.com)
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Announces the… (benzinga.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT – Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Shareholders of Class Action Against Novan, Inc. (NOVN) and Lead Plaintiff Deadline – January 2, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
Novan (NOVN) opened at $4.38 on Monday. The firm has a market cap of $71.01 and a PE ratio of -2.04. Novan has a 1-year low of $3.52 and a 1-year high of $28.59.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: “Somewhat Critical Press Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Novan (NOVN) Share Price” was originally published by Community Financial News and is owned by of Community Financial News. If you are viewing this report on another website, it was stolen and republished in violation of US and international copyright laws. The legal version of this report can be viewed at https://www.com-unik.info/2017/12/25/somewhat-critical-press-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-novan-novn-share-price-2.html.
Novan, Inc is a late-stage pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development and commercialization of therapies using its nitric oxide platform. The Company develops product candidates using its Nitricil technology, which enables the Company to engineer tunable new chemical entities (NCEs).
What are top analysts saying about Novan? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Novan and related companies.