News headlines about Cynosure (NASDAQ:CYNO) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm ranks the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Cynosure earned a media sentiment score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the medical equipment provider an impact score of 45.9416304199524 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern’s analysis:
- Innovation in Tattoo Removal Procedures to Play Pivotal Role in Tattoo Removal Market by 2023 (menafn.com)
- Medical Aesthetic Devices Market 2017 – By Analyzing the Performance of Various Competitors 2024 (medgadget.com)
- Auto Sales to Advance on Strong Economy, China Growth (zacks.com)
- Aesthetic/Cosmetic Lasers Market Growing with Healthy CAGR by 2024 (mynewsdesk.com)
- Global and Chinese Anti-aging Market makes it a Booming industry according to following research report, 2022 (menafn.com)
Cynosure (NASDAQ:CYNO) traded up $0.15 during mid-day trading on Tuesday, reaching $66.15. The company had a trading volume of 214 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,238,200. Cynosure has a fifty-two week low of $39.90 and a fifty-two week high of $66.65. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04, a quick ratio of 2.54 and a current ratio of 3.28.
Cynosure, Inc develops, manufactures and markets aesthetic treatment systems that enable plastic surgeons, dermatologists and other medical practitioners to perform non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures to remove hair, treat vascular and benign pigmented lesions, remove multi-colored tattoos, revitalize the skin, reduce fat through laser lipolysis, reduce cellulite, clear nails infected by toe fungus, ablate sweat glands and improve women’s health.
Receive News & Ratings for Cynosure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cynosure and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.