Media coverage about OI (NYSE:OIBR) has been trending somewhat negative on Tuesday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm scores the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. OI earned a media sentiment score of -0.04 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the technology company an impact score of 45.4754872928883 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- UPDATE 1-Brazil’s Oi open to buyers after restructuring -CEO (feeds.reuters.com)
- Here’s What Dull Price Move about: Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (PTI) ,Oi SA (OIBR-C) – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
- Oi creditors officially approve restructuring after marathon meeting (feeds.reuters.com)
- UPDATE 6-Oi creditors approve largest-ever Latin American restructuring (feeds.reuters.com)
- UPDATE 5-Oi creditors debate largest-ever Latin American restructuring (feeds.reuters.com)
Shares of OI (NYSE:OIBR) opened at $6.80 on Tuesday. The firm has a market cap of $166.13, a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.11 and a beta of 1.83. OI has a 12 month low of $6.68 and a 12 month high of $7.00.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: “OI (OIBR) Given Daily Media Sentiment Rating of -0.04” was published by Community Financial News and is owned by of Community Financial News. If you are viewing this piece on another website, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of United States and international trademark & copyright law. The original version of this piece can be accessed at https://www.com-unik.info/2017/12/26/oi-oibr-given-daily-media-sentiment-rating-of-0-04.html.
Oi SA is an integrated telecommunications service provider in Brazil. The Company is a switched fixed-line telephony services (STFC) concessionaire. It is engaged in the provision of STFC as a local and intraregional long-distance carrier. Its segments include Residential Services, Personal Mobility, and SMEs/Corporate.
Receive News & Ratings for OI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.