Media headlines about RXi Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:RXII) have trended positive this week, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern scores the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. RXi Pharmaceuticals earned a daily sentiment score of 0.25 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the biotechnology company an impact score of 45.2754434206314 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Hot Stock’s Highlights – RXi Pharmaceuticals Corporation, (NASDAQ: RXII) – Stock Watch (stocksnewstimes.com)
- ‘Exciting’ Collaborations Possible for Biotech’s ‘Flexible’ Platform (countingpips.com)
- Streetwise Reports Examines How ‘Exciting’ Collaborations Possible for Biotech’s ‘Flexible’ Platform (finance.yahoo.com)
- ‘Exciting’ Collaborations Possible for Biotech’s ‘Flexible’ Platform – Streetwise Reports (streetwisereports.com)
- Are These Stocks Are Increasing In Volume?: RXi Pharmaceuticals Corporation (RXII) – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
Shares of RXi Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ RXII) opened at $0.55 on Tuesday. RXi Pharmaceuticals has a 1 year low of $0.32 and a 1 year high of $1.12. The company has a market cap of $13.07, a PE ratio of -0.50 and a beta of 1.38.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: “Positive News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact RXi Pharmaceuticals (RXII) Stock Price” was posted by Community Financial News and is the sole property of of Community Financial News. If you are viewing this news story on another domain, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of US and international copyright legislation. The original version of this news story can be viewed at https://www.com-unik.info/2017/12/26/positive-news-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-rxi-pharmaceuticals-rxii-stock-price.html.
RXi Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
RXi Pharmaceuticals Corporation is a clinical-stage ribonucleic acid (RNA) interference (RNAi) company developing therapeutics in dermatology and ophthalmology that address unmet medical needs. The Company’s development programs are based on its self-delivering RNAi (sd-rxRNA) platform and Samcyprone, a topical immunomodulator.
Receive News & Ratings for RXi Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RXi Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.