The Navigators Group (NASDAQ: NAVG) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 12/21/2017 – The Navigators Group had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods.
- 12/21/2017 – The Navigators Group was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 12/7/2017 – The Navigators Group was upgraded by analysts at Sandler O’Neill from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/6/2017 – The Navigators Group was downgraded by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods from a “market perform” rating to an “underperform” rating. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – The Navigators Group was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 11/8/2017 – The Navigators Group was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “The Navigators Group, Inc. is a holding company with twelve active wholly owned subsidiaries. They primarily write marine, onshore energy, engineering and construction insurance, and a contractors’ general liability program. As underwritten by Navigators, marine insurance includes hull, energy, liability and cargo; onshore energy primarily covers property damage with an emphasis on the oil and petrochemical sectors; and engineering and construction primarily covers construction projects including machinery, equipment and loss of use due to delays. “
- 11/6/2017 – The Navigators Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Boenning Scattergood.
Shares of The Navigators Group, Inc. (NAVG) traded up $0.25 during midday trading on Tuesday, hitting $48.95. The company had a trading volume of 60,659 shares, compared to its average volume of 78,388. The company has a quick ratio of 0.44, a current ratio of 0.44 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.23. The firm has a market capitalization of $1,436.81, a price-to-earnings ratio of 42.57 and a beta of 0.78. The Navigators Group, Inc. has a twelve month low of $45.80 and a twelve month high of $61.81.
The Navigators Group (NASDAQ:NAVG) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, November 2nd. The insurance provider reported ($1.00) earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.63) by ($0.37). The Navigators Group had a net margin of 2.79% and a return on equity of 2.32%. The company had revenue of $326.47 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $307.12 million. During the same quarter last year, the company earned $1.40 earnings per share. The business’s revenue was up 6.9% on a year-over-year basis. equities analysts anticipate that The Navigators Group, Inc. will post 0.93 EPS for the current year.
The Navigators Group, Inc is an insurance holding company. The Company is an international insurance company focused on marine insurance. The Company’s segments include U.S. Insurance, International Insurance (Int’l Insurance), Global Reinsurance (GlobalRe) and Corporate. The Company’s Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance business primarily offers general liability coverage, and umbrella and excess liability coverage to commercial enterprises through its U.S.
What are top analysts saying about The Navigators Group Inc? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for The Navigators Group Inc and related companies.