Press coverage about Frontline (NYSE:FRO) has trended somewhat positive on Wednesday, according to Accern. Accern rates the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Frontline earned a news impact score of 0.10 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the shipping company an impact score of 46.2796629220443 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Frontline Systems Releases XLMiner® SDK V2018 for High-Performance Predictive Analytics (prweb.com)
- Euronav NV, Gener8 Maritime announce merger (steelguru.com)
- ETFs with exposure to Frontline Ltd. : December 25, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Frontline Ltd. (FRO) Expected to Announce Earnings of -$0.06 Per Share (americanbankingnews.com)
- Frontline Ltd. (NYSE:FRO) – Analyzing Analysts’ Recommendations – Nasdaq Journal (press release) (nasdaqjournal.com)
FRO has been the subject of several research analyst reports. Zacks Investment Research lowered Frontline from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Wednesday, November 1st. Credit Suisse Group reiterated a “neutral” rating on shares of Frontline in a research report on Tuesday, September 5th. Two investment analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, three have assigned a hold rating and one has issued a buy rating to the stock. The stock presently has an average rating of “Hold” and an average price target of $6.00.
Frontline Company Profile
Receive News & Ratings for Frontline Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Frontline and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.