A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Limelight Networks (NASDAQ: LLNW) recently:
- 12/27/2017 – Limelight Networks was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/21/2017 – Limelight Networks had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $6.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/19/2017 – Limelight Networks was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “LIMELIGHT NETWORKS, INC. is a content delivery partner enabling the next wave of Internet business and entertainment. More than 1300 Internet, entertainment, software, and technology brands trust their robust, scalable platform to monetize their digital assets by delivering a brilliant online experience to their global audience. LimeLight’s architecture bypasses the busy public Internet using a dedicated optical network that interconnects thousands of servers and delivers massive files at the speed of light — directly to the access networks that consumers use every day. LimeLight’s proven network and passion for service assures their customers that every object in their library will be instantly delivered to every user, every time. “
- 12/13/2017 – Limelight Networks had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $6.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/4/2017 – Limelight Networks had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $6.00 price target on the stock.
Limelight Networks, Inc. (LLNW) opened at $4.54 on Thursday. The stock has a market capitalization of $501.38, a price-to-earnings ratio of -45.40 and a beta of 2.52. Limelight Networks, Inc. has a one year low of $2.02 and a one year high of $6.05.
Limelight Networks (NASDAQ:LLNW) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, October 18th. The information services provider reported $0.02 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The business had revenue of $46.07 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $43.09 million. Limelight Networks had a negative return on equity of 3.29% and a negative net margin of 5.91%. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up 16.7% compared to the same quarter last year. research analysts predict that Limelight Networks, Inc. will post -0.04 earnings per share for the current year.
Limelight Networks, Inc operates a distributed network and provides a suite of integrated services marketed as the Limelight Orchestrate Platform. The Company is engaged in providing content delivery and related services and solutions for global businesses to help them deliver their digital content across Internet, mobile, and social channels.
What are top analysts saying about Limelight Networks Inc? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Limelight Networks Inc and related companies.