News headlines about Teekay Offshore Partners (NYSE:TOO) have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies negative and positive press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Teekay Offshore Partners earned a daily sentiment score of 0.22 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the shipping company an impact score of 45.6235464937839 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Teekay Offshore Partners LP (TOO) – Watch List Stock – Nasdaq Fortune (press release) (nasdaqfortune.com)
- Teekay Offshore Partners LP (TOO) folded -1.02% down SMA-20 – The Stocks News (press release) (thestocksnews.com)
- Stewart & Patten Co Has Upped Its Texas Instruments (TXN) Holding; 5 Bullish Analysts Covering Teekay Offshore … – Hill Country Times (hillcountrytimes.com)
- Analyst Opinion Summary: Teekay Offshore Partners LP (TOO), Kraton Corporation (KRA) – GkMen (gkmen.com)
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO) Given Consensus Recommendation of “Hold” by Analysts (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of Teekay Offshore Partners (TOO) opened at $2.23 on Thursday. The company has a market capitalization of $934.90, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.59 and a beta of 2.79. The company has a quick ratio of 0.54, a current ratio of 0.54 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.90. Teekay Offshore Partners has a 12-month low of $1.65 and a 12-month high of $6.30.
Teekay Offshore Partners Company Profile
Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. is a provider of marine transportation, oil production, storage, long-distance towing and offshore installation and maintenance and safety services to the offshore oil industry in North Sea, Brazil and the East Coast of Canada. The Company operates shuttle tankers; towage vessels; floating, production, storage and off-loading (FPSO) units; floating storage and off-take (FSO) units; units for maintenance and safety (UMS); long-distance towing and offshore installation vessels, and conventional crude oil tankers.
What are top analysts saying about Teekay Offshore Partners? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Teekay Offshore Partners and related companies.