A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for NetGear (NASDAQ: NTGR):
- 12/27/2017 – NetGear was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/22/2017 – NetGear was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “NETGEAR, Inc. is a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and service providers. For consumers, the company makes high performance, dependable and easy to use home networking, storage and digital media products to connect people with the Internet and their content and devices. For businesses, NETGEAR provides networking, storage and security solutions without the cost and complexity of big IT. The company also supplies top service providers with retail-proven, mobile broadband solutions for their customers on the go. NETGEAR products are built on a variety of proven technologies such as wireless, Ethernet and Powerline, with a focus on reliability and ease-of-use. “
- 12/21/2017 – NetGear was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 12/18/2017 – NetGear was upgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $62.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/14/2017 – NetGear was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
NetGear, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTGR) traded up $1.05 during trading on Thursday, reaching $58.20. 307,400 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 410,303. NetGear, Inc. has a 52-week low of $41.50 and a 52-week high of $61.35. The stock has a market capitalization of $1,800.00, a P/E ratio of 26.45 and a beta of 1.52.
NetGear (NASDAQ:NTGR) last released its earnings results on Wednesday, October 25th. The communications equipment provider reported $0.81 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.68 by $0.13. NetGear had a net margin of 5.33% and a return on equity of 10.57%. The firm had revenue of $355.48 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $349.36 million. During the same period in the previous year, the firm earned $0.76 earnings per share. NetGear’s revenue was up 5.0% compared to the same quarter last year. sell-side analysts anticipate that NetGear, Inc. will post 2.24 EPS for the current fiscal year.
NETGEAR, Inc designs, develops and markets networking solutions and smart connected products for consumers, businesses and service providers. The Company’s product line consists of devices, such as network attached storage, Internet protocol (IP) security cameras, and home automation devices and services.
What are top analysts saying about NetGear Inc? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for NetGear Inc and related companies.