Headlines about DryShips (NASDAQ:DRYS) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group scores the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. DryShips earned a daily sentiment score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the shipping company an impact score of 46.3528817954269 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern’s analysis:
- Pankaj Khanna Appointed As CEO of Ocean Rig (marinelink.com)
- BRIEF-Dryships Inc Receives Firm Commitments For Two Senior Secured Credit Facilities Of Up To An Aggregate Of $125.0 Million (DRYS) (markets.businessinsider.com)
- DryShips Inc. Receives Firm Commitments for Two Senior Secured Credit Facilities of Up to an Aggregate of $125.0 Million and Announces a Vessel Sale (finance.yahoo.com)
- Here’s What Day Traders Should Know: DryShips Inc (NASDAQ: DRYS) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- Shipping Stocks’ Research Reports Released on DryShips, Teekay Offshore Partners, Seaspan, and Nordic American … – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
DryShips (NASDAQ:DRYS) opened at $3.71 on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.11, a current ratio of 4.01 and a quick ratio of 4.01. The stock has a market capitalization of $386.86, a PE ratio of 0.00 and a beta of 2.18. DryShips has a 52 week low of $0.98 and a 52 week high of $29,635.20.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: This report was originally published by Community Financial News and is owned by of Community Financial News. If you are viewing this report on another website, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of US and international trademark & copyright laws. The original version of this report can be accessed at https://www.com-unik.info/2018/01/03/dryships-drys-receives-media-impact-score-of-0-17.html.
DryShips Company Profile
DryShips, Inc is a holding company. The Company owns drybulk carriers and offshore support vessels. The Company operates through two segments: the drybulk carrier and the offshore support. Under its drybulk segment, the Company operates as a provider of drybulk commodities transportation services for the steel, electric utility, construction and agri-food industries.
Receive News & Ratings for DryShips Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DryShips and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.