Media coverage about Millennial Media (NYSE:MM) has been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Millennial Media earned a media sentiment score of 0.21 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the company an impact score of 45.0698071055165 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern’s rankings:
- Millennial Media (MM) vs. Its Competitors Head-To-Head Analysis (americanbankingnews.com)
- Head-To-Head Analysis: Millennial Media (MM) versus Its Rivals (americanbankingnews.com)
- Financial Analysis: Millennial Media (MM) and Its Competitors (americanbankingnews.com)
- Financial Comparison: Millennial Media (MM) vs. Its Peers (americanbankingnews.com)
- Comparing Millennial Media (MM) and Its Peers (americanbankingnews.com)
Millennial Media (NYSE MM) remained flat at $$1.76 during mid-day trading on Monday. The firm has a market capitalization of $250.57 and a PE ratio of -1.28.
About Millennial Media
Millennial Media, Inc is an independent mobile advertising marketplace delivering products and services to advertisers and developers. The Company offers advertisers a suite of solutions that allow them to reach and connect with the target audiences across screens, from smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices to PCs.
Receive News & Ratings for Millennial Media Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Millennial Media and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.