News coverage about Wec Acquisition (NYSE:TEG) has been trending positive recently, according to Accern. The research firm rates the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Wec Acquisition earned a media sentiment score of 0.32 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the utilities provider an impact score of 45.096876045721 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Wec Acquisition (TEG) and Its Competitors Head-To-Head Contrast (americanbankingnews.com)
- Head to Head Comparison: Wec Acquisition (TEG) & Its Rivals (americanbankingnews.com)
- Analyzing Wec Acquisition (TEG) & Its Peers (americanbankingnews.com)
- Head-To-Head Contrast: Wec Acquisition (TEG) and Its Peers (americanbankingnews.com)
- Head to Head Contrast: Wec Acquisition (TEG) & Its Rivals (americanbankingnews.com)
Wec Acquisition (NYSE:TEG) opened at $69.61 on Monday. The stock has a market cap of $5,570.00 and a P/E ratio of 21.16.
Integrys Energy Group, Inc is an energy holding company, which provides regulated natural gas and electricity, non-regulated renewable energy, and compressed natural gas products and services. The Company operates through four segments: natural gas utility, electric utility, electric transmission investment, and holding company and other.
What are top analysts saying about Wec Acquisition? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Wec Acquisition and related companies.