A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Blue Bird (NASDAQ: BLBD) recently:
- 1/4/2018 – Blue Bird was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/31/2017 – Blue Bird was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/29/2017 – Blue Bird was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/22/2017 – Blue Bird was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/12/2017 – Blue Bird was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Shares of Blue Bird Corporation (BLBD) opened at $18.85 on Monday. Blue Bird Corporation has a fifty-two week low of $15.66 and a fifty-two week high of $21.90. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of -1.45, a current ratio of 1.16 and a quick ratio of 0.61. The firm has a market capitalization of $451.73, a P/E ratio of 30.90, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.80 and a beta of 1.67.
Blue Bird Corporation designs, engineers, manufactures, and sells school buses and aftermarket parts in the United States, Canada, and internationally. It offers Type C, Type D, and specialty buses, as well as Sigma, a bus for public transportation. The company sells its products through a network of dealers, as well as directly to fleet operators, the United States government, and state governments.
What are top analysts saying about Blue Bird Corporation? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for Blue Bird Corporation and related companies.