Headlines about AK Steel (NYSE:AKS) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern rates the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. AK Steel earned a daily sentiment score of 0.24 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave headlines about the basic materials company an impact score of 45.4205760475152 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- 8 Stocks That Are Ready to Change Direction (finance.yahoo.com)
- How US Steel Production Can Support Cleveland-Cliffs’ Volumes in 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Spot trends and buy/sell signals: AK Steel Holding Corporation (AKS), L Brands, Inc. (LB) – Market Movers (financialqz.com)
- AK Steel Holding Corporation (NYSE:AKS) – Calculate PEG Before Making Any Investment Decision – Nasdaq Journal (press release) (nasdaqjournal.com)
- AK Steel (AKS) to Increase Price of Carbon Steel Products – Nasdaq … – Nasdaq (nasdaq.com)
AK Steel (NYSE AKS) opened at $6.64 on Tuesday. The company has a current ratio of 1.92, a quick ratio of 0.75 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 11.89. The firm has a market capitalization of $2,090.00, a PE ratio of 44.27, a PEG ratio of 2.08 and a beta of 2.90. AK Steel has a 52-week low of $4.00 and a 52-week high of $11.28.
About AK Steel
AK Steel Holding Corporation is a producer of flat-rolled carbon, stainless and electrical steels, and tubular products through its subsidiary, AK Steel Corporation (AK Steel). The Company also operates blast furnaces and electric arc furnaces. As of December 31, 2016, its operations included eight steelmaking and finishing plants, two coke plants and two tube manufacturing plants across states, including Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia, and a tube manufacturing plant in Mexico.
Receive News & Ratings for AK Steel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AK Steel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.