Media stories about Compugen (NASDAQ:CGEN) have trended somewhat negative recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Compugen earned a news sentiment score of -0.02 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the biotechnology company an impact score of 45.5775573789223 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Contrasting NewLink Genetics (NLNK) & Compugen (CGEN) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Day Trend Is Negative For: Compugen Ltd. (CGEN) – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
- Shell Midstream Partners, LP (SHLX) At $29.82 Forms Bottom; Compugen Ltd. (CGEN) Covered By 4 Bullish Analysts … – Screen Gonzo (screengonzo.com)
- Compugen Announces Presentations at Three Upcoming Cancer … – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
- Compugen Announces Presentations at Three Upcoming Cancer Immunotherapy Conferences (finance.yahoo.com)
Compugen (NASDAQ:CGEN) opened at $2.55 on Tuesday. The company has a market cap of $132.67, a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.59 and a beta of 0.57. Compugen has a 1 year low of $2.25 and a 1 year high of $5.40.
Compugen Ltd. is a therapeutic discovery company. The Company focuses on infrastructure to discover drug targets and develop therapeutics. The Company is engaged in the research, development and commercialization of therapeutic and product candidates. The Company’s pipeline primarily consists of early and preclinical stage immuno-oncology programs based on drug targets discovered by the Company, primarily immune checkpoint and myeloid protein target candidates.
Receive News & Ratings for Compugen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Compugen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.