News stories about Youngevity International (NASDAQ:YGYI) have been trending somewhat positive on Tuesday, according to Accern. The research group identifies positive and negative media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Youngevity International earned a daily sentiment score of 0.06 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the company an impact score of 46.7635738080658 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Breaking Down Youngevity International Inc’s (NASDAQ:YGYI) Ownership Structure (finance.yahoo.com)
- 8 Active Shares Advancing this Morning – TEUM, SCG, INSY, SRNE, NOG, NTEC, YGYI (fxpips.com)
- Youngevity International (YGYI) Stock: Celebrates Fit Week (cnafinance.com)
- Youngevity Rings Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell, Celebrates Fit Week Alongside Brand Ambassadors Marilu Henner & Drew Pearson (finance.yahoo.com)
- Youngevity® International, Inc. (Nasdaq: YGYI) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell in Celebration of “Fit Week” (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Youngevity International (YGYI) opened at $5.12 on Tuesday. Youngevity International has a one year low of $3.00 and a one year high of $7.00. The company has a quick ratio of 0.27, a current ratio of 0.93 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.88.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: This article was posted by Community Financial News and is the property of of Community Financial News. If you are accessing this article on another domain, it was stolen and reposted in violation of US & international trademark and copyright laws. The correct version of this article can be viewed at https://www.com-unik.info/2018/01/09/youngevity-international-ygyi-earning-somewhat-favorable-press-coverage-analysis-finds.html.
Youngevity International, Inc is an e-commerce company. The Company operates through two segments: the direct selling segment where products are offered through a global distribution network of customers and distributors, and the commercial coffee segment where products are sold directly to businesses.
Receive News & Ratings for Youngevity International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Youngevity International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.