Headlines about DXC Technology (NYSE:CSC) have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. DXC Technology earned a news sentiment score of 0.06 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the information technology services provider an impact score of 43.0714444781687 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- 360Globalnet Opens for Business in Asia-Pacific (prnewswire.co.uk)
- GNO Inc, LED gets kudos for 2nd place honors with DXC Technology lure – Bayoubuzz (bayoubuzz.com)
- This Morning’s Research Reports on IT Services Stocks — DXC Technology, Helios and Matheson Analytics, Acxiom … – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
- Big tech payoff for New Orleans: The jobs are coming | Opinion – NOLA.com (nola.com)
- DXC Technology in Louisiana named one of nation’s top projects (kalb.com)
Shares of DXC Technology (NYSE CSC) traded down $2.14 during trading on Wednesday, hitting $69.01. The stock had a trading volume of 5,525,400 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,878,160. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.01, a current ratio of 1.15 and a quick ratio of 1.15. DXC Technology has a 12-month low of $32.25 and a 12-month high of $74.92.
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology Company provides digital information technology (IT) services and solutions. The Company provides a range of services, including analytics, applications, business process, cloud and workload, consulting, enterprise and cloud applications, security, and workplace and mobility. The Company offers a portfolio of analytics services, to provide insights and accelerate users’ digital transformation.
What are top analysts saying about DXC Technology? - Enter your email address in the form below to receive our free daily email newsletter that contains the latest headlines and analysts' recommendations for for DXC Technology and related companies.